Alex Nylander Watch 2.0

darksabre

Nylander in 2019-2020  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How far does Nylander go this year?

• Plateau season for the Amerks
    • Better season for the Amerks
    • Occasional call-up to the Sabres
    • Significant ice time for the Sabres
    • Other

On June 16, 2019 at 2:57 PM, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm pretty sure Freeman meant they'd be there because of their play, not because we have no other options. 

If Nylander is only worth a 2nd, there's no reason to trade him. His probability of being an NHL player at all certainly isn't lower than your average 2nd, and his ceiling is still higher. 

yeah and he's at least partially developed which a 2nd at this point has a long ways to go.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, darksabre said:

I'm trying to decide if I should leave it open in case people want to talk about Chicago at some point. 

Can’t that discussion be in the “around the NHL news” thread? Along with all the other “non-Sabres” news? 

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/topic/26828-nhl-summer-of-2-thousand-19/

IMO the less threads that discuss the exact same topic (to avoid clicking in several threads to discuss the same thing) the better. ?‍♂️

Edited by Zamboni

so I guess it becomes a question of how well  Nylander will do playing with kane and/or Toews? If he can't product playing with them and getting lots of PP time (which I am sure he will) then we can for sure say he was a dud...

Edited by Sabre fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.