The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

You know my vote.

If we bail again, will leave it up to you whether to keep the funds for when we finally do it or send them back.  It's kind of nice not having to worry about budgeting for it.  😉 But can believe you'd like to be out of the banking business.  😉

Yep. We will see how it goes 

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Taro and I have decided to pick game against Montreal, the day after Thanksgiving to get together. Wyld will hopefully join us meaning I have one extra ticket, maybe two. I probably can get more. The one or two I have will be $100 each. Let me know if anyone else is interested.

I've sworn off anymore Buffalo runs until Bills playoff time. So I can't make it.

5 hours ago, tom webster said:

Taro and I have decided to pick game against Montreal, the day after Thanksgiving to get together. Wyld will hopefully join us meaning I have one extra ticket, maybe two. I probably can get more. The one or two I have will be $100 each. Let me know if anyone else is interested.

I might do it.  My entire family is thinking of going to that game.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know whether I'll be in Buffalo that weekend, but if I am, I'd like to join you, even if it is only before or after the game.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know we put this to bed till next year but, as people seem to be back on the bandwagon, I do have four tickets for Flyers game, Saturday April 16th.(day before Easter)

Thanks Tom. Can't swing it personally but would love to bring it back for next year.

• 2 months later...

There is also an outside possibility I might have access to additional tickets provided the Sabres Season Tix Exchange is operational this season.  No idea what the cost would be as it's hard to know the details of something that currently does not exist. 😉

That is, assuming there's demand here for additional seats.

12 hours ago, tom webster said:

Trying to gauge interests in doing this again this year. We are back up to 8 tickets and save for 4 or 5 games we will have our choice of games.

Cost will again be $100 per and I’ll need money by September. 

I re-enlisted. Took a year off but the crew wants back in. Walked around the arena with a rep, got some new seats. 

Ok, I seem to have two definite, Teri and NB, I’m assuming for one ticket each. I’ve also had three other posters react to my post but not sure if that means they are in. Please pm me with interest and number of tickets needed and I’ll explain process to those who haven’t done it before.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.