The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

On 1/7/2023 at 9:57 PM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

What a game boys!!! 

Glad to meet up with you and Taro. Love putting names to faces and getting yo know my peeps.  Love y’all.  Take care. Be good to yours. 

On 1/7/2023 at 7:28 PM, tom webster said:

We are here.

I thought you’d be different  😀

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, inkman said:

Glad to meet up with you and Taro. Love putting names to faces and getting yo know my peeps.  Love y’all.  Take care. Love you. Be good to yours. 

I thought you’d be different  😀

I thought you’d be as well. Didn’t have much chance to talk. Hopefully we will remedy that next time.

Good to see everyone had a good time.l!

I was at the game Saturday with my brother who's a casual hockey fan. I mentioned to him about the meetup, and he was cool with it, but then I forgot to chime in here to see where everyone was going to meet between periods. It must have been the 3 or 4 pregame pints at Pearl St.

The game was awesome... Now he can't wait to get back! Told him he has to leave the bandwagon though if the Sabres don't win tonight.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Good to see everyone had a good time.l!

I was at the game Saturday with my brother who's a casual hockey fan. I mentioned to him about the meetup, and he was cool with it, but then I forgot to chime in here to see where everyone was going to meet between periods. It must have been the 3 or 4 pregame pints at Pearl St.

The game was awesome... Now he can't wait to get back! Told him he has to leave the bandwagon though if the Sabres don't win tonight.

Tradition has it that we meet at intermission on the 100 level behind Aisle 19 (wide concourse, lots of beer stands, & relatively close to most of our seats.)

Hopefully more people can make it next year.  Officially only 3 of us were there (w/ family/ significant others), but Inky & 11 pregamed w / us & LTS joined us for the intermissions.  Good times.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.