The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

On 6/26/2020 at 10:48 PM, tom webster said:

I have sent back the money to the people that asked and confirmed their PayPal or Venmo addresses.

Assuming you held my money.  That's fine, we'll get that meet up eventually.

Thanks for setting it up.

29 minutes ago, tom webster said:

It’s up to you. You didn’t respond. If you want it back I can send if you confirm your PayPal the same. Otherwise you are set for whenever 

Please keep it & put it towards my ticket when we do meet up.  Thanks.

?

5 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Thanks, I could use a beer. Instead, I am about to start prep for my colonoscopy in the morning. Somehow sharing this makes it less daunting.

The Gatorade + laxative is much easier to deal with than the old non-sodium based salt solutions.

Good luck with it.

Edited by Taro T

1 minute ago, tom webster said:

Actually, I’m just finding this out. Ten years ago the procedure was a breeze but the prep was awful. This isn’t too bad

Now they give some combination of roofies & another drug instead of the stuff that had you OUT for the duration.   Doesn't leave you groggy the entire rest of the day.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, tom webster said:

Thanks, I could use a beer. Instead, I am about to start prep for my colonoscopy in the morning. Somehow sharing this makes it less daunting.

The prep sucks but going under is easier hope it went well.  Just pmd you to send ticket reimbursement.  Gonna be a while before I can go to a game.

17 hours ago, tom webster said:

Have you never performed a colonoscopy before?  It's pretty easy once you get the patient to settle down.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, tom webster said:

I don’t know what they gave me but once I was rolled into the “room” all I remember is giving them my name and birthday and next thing I knew I was being told I could get dressed. Great stuff.

Are you available to date?  

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, tom webster said:

If anyone is interested in doing this again, I will need to know soon and have the money by October 2nd.

No pressure, I understand the team is not exactly worth the effort. 

You know my vote.

If we bail again, will leave it up to you whether to keep the funds for when we finally do it or send them back.  It's kind of nice not having to worry about budgeting for it.  😉 But can believe you'd like to be out of the banking business.  😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.