The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, inkman said:

?

Oh crap I might be at Disney 

Confirmed. I'll be partying with Mickey. Oof. 

Enjoy the time with your kid!  Make special memories.  And if you get a chance to go to Harry Potter World or whatever it's called, please smuggle a butterbeer out for me.  I really want to try one, but I have no occasion to visit Harry Potter Whatever.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Enjoy the time with your kid!  Make special memories.  And if you get a chance to go to Harry Potter World or whatever it's called, please smuggle a butterbeer out for me.  I really want to try one, but I have no occasion to visit Harry Potter Whatever.

See what I can do ?

• 4 months later...

Well, at least the thread made it back.  I did not have tickets and I was waiting to see if people even brought it up.  We'll all wait with baited breath at this point to see what happens.

But, I love hockey and hanging with people on this forum is always a great time so I am still certain that if I can get some secondary tix, I will.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:31 PM, tom webster said:

To those who asked and everyone else, I have no idea what is going to happen with tickets. As of now, they are operating under theory game will be made up.

That seems to be the plan for now.  Thanks for having gotten us all the tix; hopefully we'll actually have this happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, it looks like us die hards are staying with most of our tickets so I’ll be letting the team keep my money for who knows how long.

Those that had tickets for Chicago game please pm me to verify your PayPal or Venmo are still the same or if you need payment another way and I will have this all handled no later then end of June, probably earlier.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/4/2020 at 12:32 PM, WildCard said:

I wasn't sure if they were going to give us tickets to a game next year instead 

Anyone that wants to let the money ride, I’d be actually very good with that. I just figured with so much uncertainty no one would be willing to wait what could be 9-10 months.

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.