The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

On 7/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, MODO Hockey said:

Im down - are we looking at games in march once again? (i would love a game vs Toronto again)

On 7/24/2019 at 4:43 PM, New Scotland (NS) said:

If you can come for a second time from Europe I should make more of an effort to come from not quite as far flung Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know I missed it last year, but if MODO and NS are coming, I guess I would have to come back and do it again.

I think that first year was the best turnout because we had a lot of out of towners come for the game (MODO, Neo, etc.) that it made it even more of a special event.

13 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Guys, you know I'll be in, flowin it up!!! 

Actually on second thought... ?

If possible, I’d like everyone who definitely wants a ticket from me to pm me. 

Already received one payment but I don’t need that till the 15th. 

For the first time in years I’m getting a lot of other requests, probably because a few friends dropped their own tickets.

Thanks for the cooperation.

1 minute ago, MattPie said:

It's the March date, right? As usual, I would love to meet up but there's almost no way I can manage a trip to Buffalo in March when I'll be up in April for Easter. ?

Come on man! We got a guy from freaking Sweden coming! ?

11 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Im in for 3 tickets

So that’s nine plus myself. 

I will only take money from these nine as I’m not sure if I can come up with any more at this price. I have other friends that sit in same sections as well as a connection or two so if anyone else wants tickets near these I may be able to accommodate them.

8 hours ago, MattPie said:

It's the March date, right? As usual, I would love to meet up but there's almost no way I can manage a trip to Buffalo in March when I'll be up in April for Easter. ?

Ditto.  I don't think I can do a March trip.  But I'll be there in spirit. Let's go, Buffalo!

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'm still planning on going, I didn't realize the ticket thing with T-Dubs had to be settled this early. No worries, I shall forage for myself. I can't wait to see the ones I know and meet the ones I don't. 

I’ll let you know if any other tickets become available or someone drops out

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.