The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

I like the TW tickets personally. It's easier to hang out in the intermission, easier in and out of the arena, and because it's a special event we only do once a year I like to get good tickets; I do 3-4 games a year in the 300s as it is 

12 hours ago, tom webster said:

As I said before, it doesn’t matter much to me but there is no reason it has to be an either or proposition. The six to eight people that want to spend more for my seats can and anyone else can grab tickets if their choosing.

Loved your seats... only game ill probably get to in Buffalo so I will spend extra bucks!

1 minute ago, tom webster said:

Price per tickets this year is $97.50.

PM if you need my PayPal address or need my home address if you need to mail payment.

I'd like to know who's all in at first honestly. At least a rough count

So far I have myself, Josie, d4rk

23 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Ohh i see, well its fine to be fair, in the end it is us this is about, sabres is just secondary. 

If you can come for a second time from Europe I should make more of an effort to come from not quite as far flung Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MODO Hockey said:

Im down - are we looking at games in march once again? (i would love a game vs Toronto again)

YES!  The man is coming back to town!

And some of us will get to see him in his native habitat as well?

Too good to be true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.