The Fourth Annual Sabrespace Meet Up?

tom webster

Once again, my pessimism is slowly replaced by faint optimism and I decide to renew by tickets. 

I know there was talk last year of going with cheaper tickets. I’m just trying to gauge interest to see if the group is again interested in me helping to secure same tickets.

Because there is one less home game my overall cost is staying the same so, in turn, tickets would remain somewhere in the $90-$100 range.

Obviously without a schedule I’m not expecting any guarantees just a yea or nay at this time.

Edited by tom webster
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Me too

You live around here now right? You should try and make it 

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Can confirm it’s still impressive 

And you as well, though I'm pretty sure you're there and just on the opposite side of the rink as we usually are. Still, there's always the pre/post game 

Get me up to speed here ... so Tom buys multiple tickets to a game in an agreed upon section. And we all show up to go to the game together?

IF that’s the case, maybe have a pregame get together dinner at Chefs or 716. It would allow more convo with everyone instead of just who you sit next to at the game. 

Just a thought....

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Get me up to speed here ... so Tom buys multiple tickets to a game in an agreed upon section. And we all show up to go to the game together?

IF that’s the case, maybe have a pregame get together dinner at Chefs or 716. It would allow more convo with everyone instead of just who you sit next to at the game. 

Just a thought....

Here’s some historical reference. I think they meet at Gabriel’s Gate. I really going to try to make it this year.

Year one we met at the gate and it went well, year two, we met at Coles after the game and it went well. 

Year 3, we didn't make a solid plan, and we decided to go to Labatt brew house after the game and it was a mess, too busy, no seating, so for year 4, we have to set a solid plan and stick with it 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Year one we met at the gate and it went well, year two, we met at Coles after the game and it went well. 

Year 3, we didn't make a solid plan, and we decided to go to Labatt brew house after the game and it was a mess, too busy, no seating, so for year 4, we have to set a solid plan and stick with it 

Avoid 716 or Labatt after games. It is always a crowded mess down there. 

7 minutes ago, inkman said:

Anyone have an opinion on Resergence Brewing?  I have a connection there and he may be willing to do something for us. Yes I said us. My broke, busted ass is going to find a way to get there this time. 

Sexy inky alert!! 

I enjoy it there, if you have a connection then I would be in 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.