Future NASA Missions

SABRES 0311

Good news. NASA has plans to go back to the moon. I am extremely happy for two reasons.

1. This is real human progress. Even though we have already been to the moon this is in support of future human bases. Hopefully for future Mars missions.

2. Finally, interesting news other than what politician said/did. 

https://www.foxnews.com/science/secret-nasa-plans-for-moon-base-and-37-rocket-launches-revealed

Wonder if they will get the funding and wonder what they will destroy to give them the funding because we know it won't come from the military budget. 

Still, I think funding NASA is a worthwhile endeavor as we learn a lot by exploring the last final frontier. 

I’d imagine it would be an international effort. The U.S. would probably pick up a good chunk of the cost. I wouldn’t mind using military budget money. I think it would be appropriate. Once a base is established the partnering nations should split the cost evenly. 

Could be a good opportunity for us, China and Russia to focus on more productive things. 

28 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Honestly, the "Space Force" is one of the few good ideas I've seen from this administration.

Not gonna lie, I like the idea of a return to space but I view space as a neutral area for mankind to come together for the betterment of all. 

20 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Coolest part to me is the timeline is in the near future. Imagine some HD vids of people walking in the moon. No way they will fake this one. J/k?

That will be cool. It is bizarre to me we haven't been back. 

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Not gonna lie, I like the idea of a return to space but I view space as a neutral area for mankind to come together for the betterment of all. 

That will be cool. It is bizarre to me we haven't been back. 

Yeah I can understand the cost issue but it has been a long time.