The 2019 Stanley Cup Final. St Louis vs Boston

Brawndo

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

Jesus with the Chara stuff.

I mean - is his jaw not broken? How is he even a possibility to play in that state?

The good thing for him is he's so tall most of the contact he makes is at shoulder level

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Jesus with the Chara stuff.

I mean - is his jaw not broken? How is he even a possibility to play in that state?

Didn’t LaFontaine play with a broken jaw?  And ran Muni (was it Muni that broke it?) with the full gaurd on for pyback.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Didn’t LaFontaine play with a broken jaw?  And ran Muni (was it Muni that broke it?) with the full gaurd on for pyback.

27 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I definitely remember him playing with a broken jaw.

15 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve got a trading card in my moms basement of him with this mask. 

884C884D-3806-48B7-A57E-88A5D255AF7A.png

GAH!

Maybe it depends on the kind of broken jaw?

Lafontaine was (is?) a maniac.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Jamie Macoun. I still remember the cover of the hockey news with the retribution brawl.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Weave said:

As noted elsewhere it was Macoun.

Muni was the guy that cheap shotted Audette and blew out his knee.

My friend is a friend of the Blues Team dentist.  He is on site at all Blues home games.  Yesterday he told my friend the jaw was cracked in two and he did not think he could/should play.  

The guy was blown away by how tough Chara is and that he was able to dress an go back out there to the bench in the 3rd.  

I’m pulling for the Blues but Chara is impressive.  

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

My friend is a friend of the Blues Team dentist.  He is on site at all Blues home games.  Yesterday he told my friend the jaw was cracked in two and he did not think he could/should play.  

The guy was blown away by how tough Chara is and that he was able to dress an go back out there to the bench in the 3rd.  

Chara can go get $(&%$# by a blue W$%OUIO in the %&U(#@.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Oh, some of you are NOT going to be happy with the opening sequence...ROR in a Sabres uniform smashing his stick and then talking about his feelings (in the Buffalo locker room)....

I was too busy being annoyed, yet still staring at that swimsuit model doing that hockey skit 

40 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Oh, some of you are NOT going to be happy with the opening sequence...ROR in a Sabres uniform smashing his stick and then talking about his feelings (in the Buffalo locker room)....

This is why I dislike him. It's not the trade or his success or any of that. It's that he acted the way he did and now shits all over buffalo. The guys an ***** just like his brother. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This is why I dislike him. It's not the trade or his success or any of that. It's that he acted the way he did and now shits all over buffalo. The guys an ***** just like his brother. 

He just had an interview in the athletic a few days ago and I wouldn’t call it anywhere near shitting on Buffalo. 

Anyone remember the clip of Jack screaming “f*ck” while walking down the tunnel after a loss? I don’t remember that being negatively received. Plenty of players get fired up and act out. It’s normal. There’s a lot of revision going on. 

Also, I’ve seen many posters alluding to COR being a cancer and negatively impacting Nylander. I don’t remember the incident nor can I ever find anything on google. Can someone elaborate? Didn’t Nylander live with him?

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

FYI Jaws generally break in two spots when they break, not exactly sure why... Wyld would know better, but all the ones Ive CTd were broken in two spots.

Edited by North Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.