The 2019 Stanley Cup Final. St Louis vs Boston

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Someone please tell Doc that not every save is amazing.

Also, I could swear that NBC told me that "Kuraly" was pronounced "Kerr-eye" during beach volleyball 20 years ago.  

That was Kiraly for volleyball and you are proving to be quite the curmudgeon for not recognizing that people pronounce their names differently even if they are spelled the same way. ?

I think you are just angry because of the situation though.

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

O’Reilly is Conn Smythe if the Blues win. 

Very likely. But, if their goalie pitches a shut out, he'll wind up winning 16 games in the playoffs - most ever by a rookie. 

I really want the Blues to win. The first time I watched hockey was 1970 and it was the finals with - who else - the Blues and the Bruins. Bruins 4-0. 

Plus, I hate the Bruins (except when they are playing an expansion team from the past 20 years - I dislike them more). Give me original 6 plus 60's-70's expansion teams (e.g., Buffalo, LA, STL, Vancouver) any day over any other franchise. 

3 minutes ago, Claude_Verret said:

Beautiful.  Suck it massholes.

I wonder how many will head for the exits instead of thanking a team that went to Game 7?

And good for NH kid Zach Sanford, from the town next to mine, Auburn NH. EDIT: Ignore that graphic, he's from Auburn, a suburb of Manch-vegas.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I wonder how many will head for the exits instead of thanking a team that went to Game 7?

And good for NH kid Zach Sanford, from the town next to mine, Auburn NH. EDIT: Ignore that graphic, he's from Auburn, a suburb of Manch-vegas.

A lot of empty seats. If this were the Sabres losing at home in game 7 I'd leave, but in an alternate universe where Buffalo sports teams had won multiple championships over the past 15 years id like to think that id stay.

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

O'Reilly'll get the Conn Smythe.  Binnington deserves it.

I think he deserved it. Rask's numbers were way better than Binnington's and by all accounts he was better. Would look a little odd to give it to Binnington just cause he had the better team. 

ROR lead the playoffs in scoring. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I think he deserved it. Rask's numbers were way better than Binnington's and by all accounts he was better. Would look a little odd to give it to Binnington just cause he had the better team. 

ROR lead the playoffs in scoring. 

I also don't like seeing goalies win the Smythe unless it's a true what Hasek would have been in 1999 situation.  I don't like pitchers winning MVP either.  Same reason.

Obviously I stayed awake for this.  It's going to be tough tomorrow but it's wonderful right now.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.