The 2019 Stanley Cup Final. St Louis vs Boston

Brawndo

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm actually not sure what his point was. In his analogy, is Boston or O'Reilly playing the part of Russia?

Boston are the Nazis and RoR is Russia. You hate to see Russia do well, but if it means besting the Nazis, so be it. 

Ive been wrong before though. 

57 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Great win for the Blues.  Boston Divers have their excuse.  Too funny that Accari laid there like a whining baby.  If he gets up into the play there may have been no goal. 

Sense of entitlement or what?  

Was pleased Blues won . But players should not chop down other players like trees.  It has not been a strong year in these playoffs for referees. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Eleven said:

I see Grandpa Abe, but I still don't speak meme.  I don't know what this is supposed to convey.  Are you angry at my post?  Do you like it?  I CANNOT SPEAK MEME.

Well, maybe I don’t speak it well, either.   I intended to “giph” the angry mob, with torches, seeking out the person who said ....  well, what you said.   I can’t make my fingers type it.   It has to do with Robert Gordon Orr, of Parry Sound, Ontario.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Neo said:

Well, maybe I don’t speak it well, either.   I intended to “giph” the angry mob, with torches, seeking out the person who said ....  well, what you said.   I can’t make my fingers type it.   It has to do with Robert Gordon Orr, of Parry Sound, Ontario.

Land of the 30,000 islands.... great Hockey Hall of fame down by the docks at the Harbor... worth a visit for any hockey nut... and great area for Muskie, Pike, smalllies, big yellow perch, and walleye as well as nests of bullhead and lake trout if you know where to go.

51 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

PISS ON EDDIE SHORE!!!

Sorry, I had to.

Blasphemer!  Eddie Shore?  The same Eddie Shore who missed a train to Montreal, borrowed a car, and drove to Montreal in a snowstorm so bad that he had to remove the front windshield to see?  That Eddie Shore?

I await challenges to Frank “Mr. Zero” Brimsek, Mel “Sudden Death” Hill, or any of The Krauts.  My affection for the Bruins has deep, historical, roots.

55 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Land of the 30,000 islands.... great Hockey Hall of fame down by the docks at the Harbor... worth a visit for any hockey nut... and great area for Muskie, Pike, smalllies, big yellow perch, and walleye as well as nests of bullhead and lake trout if you know where to go.

Where God lives .. and I now spell Parry Sound correctly because you informed my catechism several years ago.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Where God lives .. and I now spell Parry Sound correctly because you informed my catechism several years ago.

These are pics from the island my folks sold in 2005.  Spent 35 years going up there during the summer https://www.forsalebyowner.ca/listing/island-for-sale-carling-township-ON/945069 

14 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Bobby's brother owns and operates Orr's fine meats and Deli near the water. They make great sandwiches and have an all day breakfast that will sustain you on whatever adventure you choose.

Bucket List!  I’ll be in Niagara on the Lake this summer.  I may watch the ponies at Fort Erie on my way up.  I’m trying to figure out how I can convince my wife that Parry Sound is on the way to Niagara on the Lake.  I’ve convinced others, in the past, on similar drives.  I believe they were graciously indulging me.

Edited by Neo
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Sir...

10 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

... as allies?

10 hours ago, Eleven said:

I think that's his point...

We want the Blues to win against a great evil but they do have that one guy on their team I really don't like

9 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I'm actually not sure what his point was. In his analogy, is Boston or O'Reilly playing the part of Russia?

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

Either way, it's "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

9 hours ago, #freejame said:

Boston are the Nazis and RoR is Russia. You hate to see Russia do well, but if it means besting the Nazis, so be it. 

Ive been wrong before though. 

freejame and Eleven have it right

Edited by WildCard

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

These are pics from the island my folks sold in 2005.  Spent 35 years going up there during the summer https://www.forsalebyowner.ca/listing/island-for-sale-carling-township-ON/945069 

Breathless ....  I will have to look for pictures I have from Lake Baptiste.  My wife’s aunt and uncle owned a small cottage .. and we honeymooned there, penniless and rich beyond our dreams.

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Bucket List!  I’ll be in Niagara on the Lake this summer.  I may watch the ponies at Fort Erie on my way up.  I’m trying to figure out how I can convince my wife that Parry Sound is on the way to Niagara on the Lake.  I’ve convinced others, in the past, on similar drives.  I believe they were graciously indulging me.

Bobby's parents made similar drives all winter long when he was 14 and playing in the OHL.

There were quite a few fights in the stands at the game last night. Surprisingly (or maybe not because it's Boston) some of them were between Bruins fans. They also started raining garbage on the ice too

Stay classy, Boston

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.