The 2019 Stanley Cup Final. St Louis vs Boston

Brawndo

43 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

FYI Jaws generally break in two spots when they break, not exactly sure why... Wyld would know better, but all the ones Ive CTd were broken in two spots.

It's just the way the jaw is shaped, it's like trying to break a cheerio in one spot only, if the force is applied to one side the other side almost always buckles while trying to compensate. 

18 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I can’t get on board the O’Reilly hate train.

I just love the way the guy plays hockey. Always have.

He was guilty of being honest -- the constant losing weighed on him and he lost his love. But! He's a darn good hockey player.

And... that's a terrible non-call, but a lovely goal. If only it had squirted through to Bozak to tap it in... for good measure and that extra twist of the knife.

For those of you cheering for Boston .. this pulled me right off that train (which had nothing to do with RoR, btw ..)

Edelman dons jersey to support Bruins.

CB77FABD-6A35-433A-AD52-E72EEB553B7B.jpeg

Edited by Neo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

... as allies?

I think that's his point...

Just now, Neo said:

For those of you cheering for Boston .. this pulled me right of that train (which had nothing to do with RoR, btw ..)

Edelman dons jersey to support Bruins.

CB77FABD-6A35-433A-AD52-E72EEB553B7B.jpeg

My, how Brady's hair has grown.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Well, yes. But, it was pre-Cold War. Uneasy allies, sure, but not yet the animosity of superpowers trying to control the globe.

Nice win, St. Louis!

ooooh, not to sure about that.  But let's bask in the fact that Boston is one game away and not do this here.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.