The 2019 Stanley Cup Final. St Louis vs Boston

Brawndo

That was an interesting ruling, and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Yes, when you are in the offensive zone and the puck goes out but the other team brings it back in, you are still onside.

But the other team hits the puck into the zone and you beat it into the O zone? Not sure about that.

Bruins score on challenge PP.  

Bruin PP has been excellent  I thought the first PP was the result of a bad call, a dive on an inconsequential play  

Blues are in trouble. 

Edited by Pimlach

Can't fathom how the Blues made it this far.  Bruins making them look rather pathetic in this game, and their goaltending hasn't helped in that regard.  The entire series, thus far, exemplifies Bruins general dominance.  They're much faster, shoot better, have better goaltending, and are better on the power play.  Blues are bigger but are more plodding.  Also, Blues continue to take dumb penalties (Perron), which have really cost them.  It would also help the Blues if their first line would do some scoring.  However, Blues do make good trades.

3 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Can't fathom how the Blues made it this far.  Bruins making them look rather pathetic in this game, and their goaltending hasn't helped in that regard.  The entire series, thus far, exemplifies Bruins general dominance.  They're much faster, shoot better, have better goaltending, and are better on the power play.  Blues are bigger but are more plodding.  Also, Blues continue to take dumb penalties (Perron), which have really cost them.  It would also help the Blues if their first line would do some scoring.  However, Blues do make good trades.

The Blues season has been crazy.  They made it this far with good goaltending and hard work.  Tonight their goalie did not play well at all  The Blues started fast and strong, then took a tick tack penalty and took a penalty on a challenge and both times it ended up on their net 

Game 2 the Blues looked faster and better and the Bruins looked plodding.   Whatever they did in game 2 they need to repeat in game 4.  Otherwise there will be another parade in Boston.  

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

The Blues season has been crazy.  They made it this far with good goaltending and hard work.  Tonight their goalie did not play well at all  The Blues started fast and strong, then took a tick tack penalty and took a penalty on a challenge and both times it ended up on their net 

Game 2 the Blues looked faster and better and the Bruins looked plodding.   Whatever they did in game 2 they need to repeat in game 4.  Otherwise there will be another parade in Boston.  

In game 2, the Bruins played their game for 2 periods.  Then late in the third period and in overtime they clearly had lost their legs.

14 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I dunno, but this looks like a 7 game series to me. War of attrition. Not sure either side can swing 2 in a row.

I'll say Boston in 6.

I think they are the better team and that will be demonstrated after a few more games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.