The 2019 Stanley Cup Final. St Louis vs Boston

Brawndo

8 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I'd watch, but I'd have to mute Doc. As much as I have praised him over the years, he's just too over the top now for whatever reason. I, not the Sabres, would be in the hospital after one period. I know he's charged with turning on the country to hockey, but, dude, just chillax. Two minutes into Game One is not Game Seven overtime.

Insert ‘Entertainment ‘ meme

Jesus, the Bruins are just beating the ***** out of them.

On 5/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, ubkev said:

Bruins game plan: 1. Don't let Tarasenko get wide open 10 foot shots off of turnovers. 2. Change nothing else.

Bruins: See number 1.

12 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Wow. Only 3 of us are watching the game?

I’m “watching” while I pack for my move. Outside of the very exciting first which I tuned in for, I feel like my not paying attention hasn’t really hurt me. 

I’m watching it.  Had to do work - on line training - while watching.  

Great game.  Going to OT.  

Lets Go Blues.  Gotta stay alive. 

PS.  Rask was beat, saved by the post.  He is leaving some net to shoot at.  Maroon had him dead but did not get the puck up enough.  

Edited by Pimlach

That wave of offensive pressure in OT was incredible!  

St. Louis was just 110% on the throttle the entire time.  Boston actually had great positioning and discipline the entire time, but it was just too much and absolutely overwhelming.

With the extra skater during the delayed penalty, it was more than they could handle.  

Great primary assist from our boy ROR as well on the game winner!

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/28/2019 at 12:00 PM, PASabreFan said:

I'd watch, but I'd have to mute Doc. As much as I have praised him over the years, he's just too over the top now for whatever reason. I, not the Sabres, would be in the hospital after one period. I know he's charged with turning on the country to hockey, but, dude, just chillax. Two minutes into Game One is not Game Seven overtime.

Agreed 100%. I cannot stand Doc, Eddie O and Pierre. HORRIBLE crew - they suck!

Is there anyway to stream the feed from Canada, CBC or something and watch it simultaneously?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.