50th anniversary logo is out

PASabreFan

10 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I just got my STH mailing/first invoice. With it is a 3” refrigerator magnet of the 50th logo idea.

Meh. Not bad. Not amazing. What eva ...

40 home games, two preseason games and voucher for an Amerks game in Roch. 

Interestingly, they decided what they're charging for seasons but claim to have not decided what pricing will be for individual tiers of individual games nor which games will be at which tier yet.

Wouldn't that info be kind of material for deciding what they're charging for seasons?

2 hours ago, Zamboni said:

I just got my STH mailing/first invoice. With it is a 3” refrigerator magnet of the 50th logo idea.

Meh. Not bad. Not amazing. What eva ...

40 home games, two preseason games and voucher for an Amerks game in Roch. 

The 41st home game is in Sweden, correct?

7 hours ago, Patty16 said:

am i the only one who hopes the ditch the numbers on front too ?   Does any team still do this? 

They are now the only team that does this. And they need to ditch it.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, Brawndo said:

TJ Luckman, a producer for WGR, brought up an interesting point, since the Sabres made a switch to the current uniform in 2017 they cannot officially change to royal blue until the 2020-21 Season. Can anyone confirm this? 

I don't think the league would count the tiny tweaks they made in 2017 as a full change, so I'd guess they can go back whenever they want.

13 hours ago, Hoss said:

I don't think the league would count the tiny tweaks they made in 2017 as a full change, so I'd guess they can go back whenever they want.

And if the Habs can wear 85 jerseys in their centennial season (impressive given that there were only 82 games), they can let another team play around with a few options during their 50th.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.