Casey Mittelstadt: Our 2nd Line Center?

WildCard

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

I could see where Reino and Olofsson would make Mitts look good.  Or if Olofsson isn't quite ready for prime time, move him to the third line and put ERod with Mitts.

I'd prefer Rodriguez over Olofsson just because Mittelstadt is green enough on his own. I'd probably put Olofsson with Eichel and Skinner (if he gets re-signed) and Olofsson earns a spot on the big club to start the season. Then as LGR recommended put Reinhart with Mittelstadt and than have either Rodriguez or some veteran who is better than Rodriguez on the other side.

48 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Idk, I haven't seen the Risto trade yet. 

Do you want to trade Risto, or are you just resigned to that being the only way we get a top six forward?

I’m thinking there might be other ways.

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

You know, I’m OK with Casey playing with two of Sheary/Okposo/Rodrigues next year as long as that’s our 3rd line, not our second.

Sheary-Mittelstadt-Ridrigues has been my penciled in 3rd line for a while now.  (Because Botterill HAS to get a real 2nd line this summer.)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.