Non Sabres Deadline Trades/Rumors

Brawndo

35 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

If that's what the market is fetching he better damned well be selling

Well, we don’t have a Toffoli (18g) or a Coleman (21g). 

Just a Sheary (9g), a Vesey (9g), a MaJo (7g), a Girgs (10g), a Frolik (1g in 15 Sabres games), and an Erod (5g). 

Toffoli and Coleman are 39 goals, and those 6 Sabres are 41 combined goals. Maybe we can trade all 6 to someone for a package of two 1sts and 2 prospects, I guess? 

Call up Wilson, Smith, Leier, Mitts, Asplund, and Dea? 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

12 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I hope this doesn’t turn into a situation where other teams gobble up all the good players and we get a fourth liner or two. I also do not want a name past his prime. We already did the Niedermeyer (spelling) thing. If this is what happens I guarantee we get some lame lip service from JBott. 

I’m surprised that anyone thinks that Buffalo will be buying at all.  I think they will sell a piece or two.

16 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Well, we don’t have a Toffoli (18g) or a Coleman (21g). 

Just a Sheary (9g), a Vesey (9g), a MaJo (7g), a Girgs (10g), a Frolik (1g in 15 Sabres games), and an Erod (5g). 

Toffoli and Coleman are 39 goals, and those 6 Sabres are 41 combined goals. Maybe we can trade all 6 to someone for a package of two 1sts and 2 prospects, I guess? 

Call up Wilson, Smith, Leier, Mitts, Asplund, and Dea? 

Johansson isn’t going anywhere.  He is under contract and will be on the team next year.

I would be on board with Trocheck trade...he could solidify 2C for a couple of years and let Mitts and Cozens develop more.  Who would Florida want in return? They need defenseman, would they take prospects and picks? Seems to be sellers market so cost could be steep, unless we include Risto then we could be getting a bigger return beside just Trocheck.

Let me know which of these sweetlou trades makes more sense?

Risto and ERod for Trocheck,  Weager and Florida 2020 3rd rd pick.

McCabe, Sheary, and Hammond for Trocheck.

2 hours ago, sweetlou said:

I would be on board with Trocheck trade...he could solidify 2C for a couple of years and let Mitts and Cozens develop more.  Who would Florida want in return? They need defenseman, would they take prospects and picks? Seems to be sellers market so cost could be steep, unless we include Risto then we could be getting a bigger return beside just Trocheck.

Let me know which of these sweetlou trades makes more sense?

Risto and ERod for Trocheck,  Weager and Florida 2020 3rd rd pick.

McCabe, Sheary, and Hammond for Trocheck.

Your second deal Florida would not take. The first one less the pick maybe they would if you substitute Sheary for Erod.

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

So, which RHD is getting moved? We've got 4 on the roster, Risto, Montour, Miller and Jokiharu.

So who's it going to be? My money's on Montour, RFA at years end and going to want a pay raise.

Jokiharu no. Risto I hope not. The two MM's possibly get moved.

• Like (+1) 2

We don’t need a trade, we just need Skinner to show up and be the guy we paid for. If Skinner nene can just get out of this slump to a peek high, we could still make a run. The team is relatively healthy now and playing well, if Skinner turns it on like we know he can, this team could take off. 

* I’d be looking for another goalie, though 

11 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

We don’t need a trade, we just need Skinner to show up and be the guy we paid for. If Skinner nene can just get out of this slump to a peek high, we could still make a run. The team is relatively healthy now and playing well, if Skinner turns it on like we know he can, this team could take off. 

* I’d be looking for another goalie, though 

2C may be what Skinner needs.  He really needs puck retrievers on his lines and he hasn't had many.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.