Non Sabres Deadline Trades/Rumors

Brawndo

6 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Not for nothing, the person who posted the tweet is in his early 20’s and Scandella’s Ex or Current Girlfriend is an Instagram Model. 

These things are not mutually exclusive.

6 hours ago, SwampD said:

Is Instagram Model now some sort of occupation?

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Sadly, the answer to this question is without a doubt yes.  It is an occupation and in many cases an extremely lucrative one.

One I'm not sure I understand.  So these women put photos of themselves scantily clad on Insta (as the kids say) and they get money from clicks because horny dudes like me scroll through their photos on a rando Saturday morning while drinking their coffee?  

23 minutes ago, inkman said:

One I'm not sure I understand.  So these women put photos of themselves scantily clad on Insta (as the kids say) and they get money from clicks because horny dudes like me scroll through their photos on a rando Saturday morning while drinking their coffee?  

More followers equals sponsorships I guess. 

35 minutes ago, inkman said:

That's pretty much the gist of it.  More viewers=more views by the ads on the page=more $$ for the content creator.

2 minutes ago, Weave said:

That's pretty much the gist of it.  More viewers=more views by the ads on the page=more $$ for the content creator.

Imma test the water for the market for outta shape, bald, graying tattooed dads.  Maybe horny old ladies will scroll through wishfully on a Saturday morning drinking their coffee.  Here's my first pic.  

11950377_10156601824575024_5608356004047124123_o.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, inkman said:

Imma test the water for the market for outta shape, bald, graying tattooed dads.  Maybe horny old ladies will scroll through wishfully on a Saturday morning drinking their coffee.  Here's my first pic.  

In.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

DILFS.com, You’ll make a killing 

We can focus our attention on the ROR trade all we want.  It’s what happened this summer or lack thereof that has sealed his fate.  You just cannot piss away another season and without upgrading the forward group that’s what was going to happen.  Everyone saw it coming and shocker, that’s how it’s playing out.  

1 hour ago, thewookie1 said:

How's this?

Zajac, Travis ($2,850,000 retained)

Simmonds, Wayne ($1,000,000 retained)

Wood, Miles

for

Bogosian, Zach

Rodrigues, Evan

2020 4th round pick (BUF)

You might need to ad md Eichel to make this steaming pile of garbage happen.

9 minutes ago, Derrico said:

We can focus our attention on the ROR trade all we want.  It’s what happened this summer or lack thereof that has sealed his fate.  You just cannot piss away another season and without upgrading the forward group that’s what was going to happen.  Everyone saw it coming and shocker, that’s how it’s playing out.  

The problem isn't just that he failed to upgrade the forward group, it's that he probably legitimately believed that adding Johansson and Vesey did significantly upgrade it. 

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

The problem isn't just that he failed to upgrade the forward group, it's that he probably legitimately believed that adding Johansson and Vesey did significantly upgrade it. 

Ugh now that’s a scary thought.

1 hour ago, Derrico said:

Ugh now that’s a scary thought.

I would not be scary if the Sabres somehow found a 2nd line center this past summer.  Cozens will get there, but how long will that take 2 years?  The Sabres still need to find one, at this rate they may be able to draft one next year, still that may be another year away as well.  Ok do we have the lastest scouting report on the 2020 draft. 

43 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

I would not be scary if the Sabres somehow found a 2nd line center this past summer.  Cozens will get there, but how long will that take 2 years?  The Sabres still need to find one, at this rate they may be able to draft one next year, still that may be another year away as well.  Ok do we have the lastest scouting report on the 2020 draft. 

They didn’t though.  I also thought mitts was the 2c answer so I’m not about to anoint cousins yet.

Edited by Derrico

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.