Round Three:2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs The Conference Finals

Brawndo

What if ...  the Blues requested a replay for goalie interference,  knowing that they can’t challenge a hand pass. 

The officials review, or Toronto reviews, and they see no goalie interference  but a clear hand pass infraction.   

That would have have really been a shi! show for the NHL to deal with  

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Really think Sharks might be the team of destiny this year.

Haven’t seen this many bounces go one way sine the Hans won 10 in OT

The West has had a "team of destiny" the last several years. That destiny usually comes to an abrupt end when they meet the East. 

6 hours ago, Thorny said:

The West has had a "team of destiny" the last several years. That destiny usually comes to an abrupt end when they meet the East. 

Not so sure about that. The series is even going back to 1999 “no goal”.  Prior to that Oilers, Rockies, and Wings all had good runs.   The last three years has been dominated East but there are a lot of good teams in the West.  

Edited by Pimlach

7 hours ago, SDS said:

Maybe. He hits it with his right hand which is screened by his body. Probably a tough call from that distance at game speed. 

After he hit the puck with his hand, he swung at it with his stick. It was close but the stick didn’t touch it. May have been tough for that ref to tell from that distance.

7 hours ago, spndnchz said:

I’m glad Sharks won but whaat aaa loaad of horshitt if you can’t review that

5 minutes ago, gilbert11 said:

After he hit the puck with his hand, he swung at it with his stick. It was close but the stick didn’t touch it. May have been tough for that ref to tell from that distance.

I think it went off Bouwmeister's shin guard, still hard to tell, but if so good goal.  Still cant believe whistle wasnt blown??

Edited by North Buffalo

8 hours ago, WildCard said:

Every time I hear O'Reilly's name I die a little inside 

As a Sabres and Sharks fan, I watched the 7 games of SJ/Colorado series seeing Zadarov as a 2nd pair defenseman and JT Compher doing well. Now I ‘m watching O’Reilley and Kane. Kane has sure been quiet after scoring 30 regular season goals.

1 minute ago, gilbert11 said:

As a Sabres and Sharks fan, I watched the 7 games of SJ/Colorado series seeing Zadarov as a 2nd pair defenseman and JT Compher doing well. Now I ‘m watching O’Reilley and Kane. Kane has sure been quiet after scoring 30 regular season goals.

Watching O'Reilly's "great" defense on the tying goal was a thing of beauty!! 

I watched part of the Blues - Sharks game in a bar in Nashua, NH ... 45 minutes from Logan airport in the heart of Bahston Sports Country.

The arrogance was prevalent and free flowing.  They think the B's will sweep the lowly Canes.  They think Bahstom will destroy the Shahks or Blues, doesn't mattah which one.

The were talking about another Championship parade. 

In other news the Sox are heating up and will be there,  the Pats* will win another one, and the Celts are bums. 

24 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I watched part of the Blues - Sharks game in a bar in Nashua, NH ... 45 minutes from Logan airport in the heart of Bahston Sports Country.

The arrogance was prevalent and free flowing.  They think the B's will sweep the lowly Canes.  They think Bahstom will destroy the Shahks or Blues, doesn't mattah which one.

The were talking about another Championship parade. 

In other news the Sox are heating up and will be there,  the Pats* will win another one, and the Celts are bums. 

Sucks that they’re probably right. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.