Round Three:2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs The Conference Finals

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Ya, it honestly annoys me a bit too. They have an asterisk, to me. 

There's no doubt the entire situation still required a Vegas collapse to happen, so in that sense Vegas still blew it, but there's no question that without that botched call, the Sharks don't win that series. It was over. 

Maybe it ultimately comes down to, "well, SOMEONE has to win it", and they've been winning since, but still. They should have been eliminated in the first round. 

Who ***** cares?! The entire Vegas existence has an asterisk. All two years of it. Welcome to the NHL. You got screwed. Get used to it. Go Sharks.

• Haha (+1) 2

Well I slept through the second period and half of the 3rd of Blues-Sharks.  Getting old I guess. 

Sharks have lots of skill.  

Blues have to do more than hit Karlsson or this will be over quick.  They also need to stay out if the box.

Timo Meir is really impressive as is Logan Couture.

Binington - they need more from you.  

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

My order:

1. Blues

2. Sharks 

3. Cancellation of playoffs 

Reversed, it's my order.  (Well, no.  I do want to see the SS meltdown when O'Reilly scores the Cup-winning goal.)

Edited by Eleven

43 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

It will be interesting to see how the Carolina home ice hysteria impacts the team.  It was significant, I believe, in turning them around against the Caps after being down 2-0.

We will see, but it's a given that there will be significantly more Bruins fans here than there were Caps fans.

49 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Man, I really hate the Bruins,…

but I have to admit, they're a pretty good team,

and I like Brad Marchand,…

and I really like seeing R'd Br'nd'mor' squirm in the podium after the game.

***** that guy.

I echo every statement ... except the 3rd one. I can’t stand Marchand. And no, I’m not one of those “but I’d love him on my team” types. I’ve disliked him from the moment he hit the ice for the Bruins. Always will.

I sooo want STL or SJS to win the cup now.

13 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I echo every statement ... except the 3rd one. I can’t stand Marchand. And no, I’m not one of those “but I’d love him on my team” types. I’ve disliked him from the moment he hit the ice for the Bruins. Always will.

I sooo want STL or SJS to win the cup now.

I also want SJS or STL to win.

i also would love Marchand on the Sabres. He’s really good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.