[Name Only Title] Bigfatpuck

Bigfatpuck

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

IMHO this is very damning article from last summer about what the new coach expected from Skinner if he stuck around:

"Now we've got guys to push him out of spots," Brind'Amour said. "If you're not going to quite dig in every shift then maybe you don't get every shift. That's definitely what I'm trying to preach and I've got to back that up.

"Now I have, from the top, the authority to do it that way, which is the right way. And Jeff, I think he wants that, too. We know he can do it. We just need him to do it every night."

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article214199854.html

• Like (+1) 1

It appears Jeff came to Buffalo in a contract year knowing full well his downsides as a player and tried his best to correct them and play a complete game as possible.

Will he continue as a player like this past season or will he revert back to his days with Carolina?