PSA: AVOID LESEAN MCCOY ON TWITTER RE: ENDGAME

Hoss

2 hours ago, woods-racer said:

I think that's hilarious he did it.

then you’re being a dick

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Good for him.  Kind of a dick thing to do but I have an irrational hatred of the marvel universe.  

also being a dick

16 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

He's not wrong, though. 

I don't think it's funny or OK to post a spoiler, and I agree that it's a dick move to post a spoiler -- but that doesn't mean that someone who does think it's funny or OK is a dick, and it definitely doesn't mean that it's OK to start calling people ***** who think it's funny or OK.

There's way too much thought policing going on in certain quarters.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, nfreeman said:

I don't think it's funny or OK to post a spoiler, and I agree that it's a dick move to post a spoiler -- but that doesn't mean that someone who does think it's funny or OK is a dick, and it definitely doesn't mean that it's OK to start calling people ***** who think it's funny or OK.

it doesn’t mean they ARE *****. it just means they’re being a dick in that moment. i don’t think ink or woods would deny that what they’re doing equates to being a dick in that moment. that’s what the entire purpose of trolling is.

in my experience with them both they’re not *****. we’re all capable of being ***** for a moment, though.

people spent 11 years and countless hours watching 22 movies to get to this point, spending their money on it.... just to have some ignorant douchebag spoil it. there’s nothing funny or entertaining about it, in my opinion.

Edited by Hoss

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I think it's kinda funny.

And I don't care if that makes me a ****.

It's a movie FFS.

i like that freeman is mad at me for thought policing but doesn’t realize the concept of deciding people aren’t allowed to put their own emotional energy into movies is also thought policing.

12 minutes ago, Hoss said:

i like that freeman is mad at me for thought policing but doesn’t realize the concept of deciding people aren’t allowed to put their own emotional energy into movies is also thought policing.

I thought the same thing.

This entire thread has been giggle worthy.

43 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I think it's kinda funny.

And I don't care if that makes me a ****.

It's a movie FFS.

Yeah it really shouldn't be the life or death situation that some fans have brought it to. That being said, I'm not sure what McCoy's end game ? was with that tweet. Just to piss people off?  Or is he real ***** dense?  Neither would surprise me and hopefully the Bills just drafted his replacement. 

Edited by inkman

12 hours ago, nfreeman said:

How many times does someone have to do something that's a dick move or think dick moves are funny to actually be considered a dick? 

And would you like to be the pot or the kettle with the thought policing nonsense? 

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

If you're that intent on avoiding the spoiler, wouldn't you stay off social media? Maybe get in a bunker somewhere?

Or, people could just not do things for the sole purpose of pissing others off. 

• Thanks (+1) 1