Round Two: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs

LGR4GM

6 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

I have always liked Dallas despite them winning our Stanley Cup

They need to be the Minnesota North Stars. I don’t care if Dallas has a team but they should have left the name behind.

• Like (+1) 4

12 hours ago, Zamboni said:

No. He’s not. It’s McGuire.

12 hours ago, SwampD said:

I think someone’s hittin’ the scotch.

I swear that dude sounded like Milbury and not McGuire.

12 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Kenny Albert has been doing hockey games for 25 years.

Yeah, that's not helping his case.

12 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Kenny Albert has been doing hockey games for 25 years.

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Yeah, that's not helping his case.

I think Kenny calls a nice game. I'll take him in a heartbeat over just about anyone else that NBC trots out for play by play.

I was also unfamiliar with the woman doing colour -- she was good.

I also thought I heard Milbury chiming in from time to time during the game's broadcast. That wasn't him?

17 hours ago, Eleven said:

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot with this TV crew.  We've got Kenny Albert, who wouldn't know a puck from a cheeseburger; some unnamed woman who seems to know what's up and who actually is on point; and Milbury.  And  of course the two idiots are crowding her out of the conversation.  What is this version of hell?

I've noticed hockey broadcasts are more chat and conversation than play by play......it's very annoying and makes it hard to watch...having 3 people makes it that much worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

re-assessing how i feel about the remaining teams, this is the order by which i want teams to win it all:

columbus

san jose

colorado

new york

st. louis

carolina

dallas

boston

IF st. louis wins this round they go up to just behind whoever is left between san jose and columbus but i’m still holding out hope we can get their pick.

25 minutes ago, Hoss said:

re-assessing how i feel about the remaining teams, this is the order by which i want teams to win it all:

columbus

san jose

colorado

new york

st. louis

carolina

dallas

boston

IF st. louis wins this round they go up to just behind whoever is left between san jose and columbus but i’m still holding out hope we can get their pick.

Colorado, I find the least offensive.

I'll deal with it if Dallas or NYI wins.

I don't want SJ or Columbus or St. Louis winning one before Buffalo does, but I suppose in the last case, we can at least enjoy some O'Reilly melodrama on SabreSpace.

Carolina and especially Boston can ***** right off.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I don't want SJ or Columbus or St. Louis winning one before Buffalo does, but I suppose in the last case, we can at least enjoy some O'Reilly melodrama on SabreSpace.

This place will be insufferable for the next year.

35 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Colorado, I find the least offensive.

I'll deal with it if Dallas or NYI wins.

Carolina and especially Boston can ***** right off.

i have no interest in carolina, dallas or boston winning it. i don’t care if teams get their first before it, it does not change our failure or make it easier to deal with in any way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.