Jump to content
E4 ... Ke2

There is a bug in the page configuration.

Recommended Posts

I am a frequent lurker here and have tried to register before, but I am not registered.  Please feel free to delete this thread when you have fixed the issue.

  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 7:35 PM, E4 ... Ke2 said:

I am a frequent lurker here and have tried to register before, but I am not registered.  Please feel free to delete this thread when you have fixed the issue.

The BONGCLOUD opening!

e4   ...   e5

Ke2 ...  Ke7 

Edited by Neo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 7:35 PM, E4 ... Ke2 said:

I am a frequent lurker here and have tried to register before, but I am not registered.  Please feel free to delete this thread when you have fixed the issue.

Lol. If you made a post you are registered. 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SDS said:

Lol. If you made a post you are registered. 

At the bottom of the page where you can go to topic listing or next unread topic, the title of the next unread topic is gone, is this new or a glitch? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

At the bottom of the page where you can go to topic listing or next unread topic, the title of the next unread topic is gone, is this new or a glitch? 

It’s a “feature”.

They removed the title for performance reasons. I had no say in the matter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SDS said:

It’s a “feature”.

They removed the title for performance reasons. I had no say in the matter...

Ah gotcha, no worries, it's a tad inconvenient, but not a huge deal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Neo said:

The BONGCLOUD opening!

e4   ...   e5

Ke2 ...  Ke7 

I figured it was appropriate because that's where I think the minds of Sabres' Management have been since Lucic ran Miller.

15 hours ago, SDS said:

Lol. If you made a post you are registered. 

I was just surprised that when I came here, unregistered, that I had this big red button telling me that I could start a thread!

In any event, thank you all very much for your friendly welcome.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

I was just surprised that when I came here, unregistered, that I had this big red button telling me that I could start a thread!

That's part of the Sabrespace 2019 Recruitment and Inclusiveness Program.  All is normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

What in blazes is this all about?

Oh, well.

Welcome!!

Sent you a beer ...

It’s odd, since the poster registered, I know because but the registration both exists and I approved it yesterday, and has claimed twice they are unregistered. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SDS said:

It’s odd, since the poster registered, I know because but the registration both exists and I approved it yesterday, and has claimed twice they are unregistered. 🤔

Yeah, that's odd, but I was talking about Woodsie complaining again about such small potato things.

(insert winkie-winkie thingie here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Yeah, that's odd, but I was talking about Woodsie complaining again about such small potato things.

(insert winkie-winkie thingie here)

You listen here, mouse potatoes are very important 🤗

potato GIF

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...