GIPHY integration

SDS

4 minutes ago, ... said:

Can use it fine here but no go in the Playoffs thread.

I mentioned earlier that there seems to be a bug with the lack of searching in pinned threads. I have notified the developer. 

45 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

sexy sex love GIF

41 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

hot girl breast boobs tits nipple lick kiss GIF

Although this makes it easier to post those types of gifs, please use discretion with which ones you choose to post. Not all are appropriate. Nothing changes in that regard. Work friendly GIFs only. 

24 minutes ago, SDS said:

I mentioned earlier that there seems to be a bug with the lack of searching in pinned threads. I have notified the developer. 

Missed that. I am on mobile right now after all.

Wait.  Having that issue right here, right now. Is this thread pinned?  All the pre-selected GIFs show up at the end of the thread.

5 minutes ago, ... said:

Missed that. I am on mobile right now after all.

Wait.  Having that issue right here, right now. Is this thread pinned?  All the pre-selected GIFs show up at the end of the thread.

Yeah, I’m having an issue on my iPhone too. 

5 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

What in blazes is GIPHY?

funny old man GIF

Hehe, much love, NS. Giphy is just an online depository of animated GIFs. They seem to integrate well with many platforms, including message boards! If a picture can say a thousand words, imagine how many a moving picture can say....

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.