World Championship 2019

MODO Hockey

13 hours ago, Brawndo said:

There is a report from a Swedish Reporter that the Sabres did not want Dahlin playing in the Worlds

I can’t imagine they would. He just played his longest season of hockey ever and is probably at the point where he is beginning to train for next year. I imagine they want him to develop more on their plan than play more hockey that they view as meaningless. 

On 5/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, steveoath said:

Eichel awarded star of the game. Looked pissed at the end. Slovakia we're really good. Played with high energy throughout. Tatar was excellent. 

GB played well yesterday too. If Ben Bowns keeps up that form in net who wont be with the Devils much longer.

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

All I can find is a video stream with no sound.  I'd actually prefer an audio stream with no video to that, since I'm at work.  If anyone has a legal full AV or audio only stream, please post it--thanks!

I do not, sorry. I'm just following on the twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Are we only playing 19 minute periods or something?

Housley must be the coach... "well I thought we gave really great effort for about 55minutes but we just lost focus a couple times and that hurt us." 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.