2019 IIHF Worlds

WildCard

4 minutes ago, Sabre1974 said:

I was meant to be going but NYC trip in November put paid to that. Not expecting Great Britain to win a game at this one and expect us to get relegated but always love doing the worlds. Been to some amazing countries on previous trips.

I would love to attend some year, combined with sightseeing. Prague would be my first choice followed by any Scandinavian city and St Petersburg. 

I've been to Europe a few times but never for hockey. Hmmm.

1 hour ago, French Collection said:

I would love to attend some year, combined with sightseeing. Prague would be my first choice followed by any Scandinavian city and St Petersburg. 

I've been to Europe a few times but never for hockey. Hmmm.

I've done Austria and Hungary on my trips. Budapest is a beautiful city and well worth a visit. Innsbruck in Austria was also a good trip plus got to see Thomas vanek play for his country. 

7 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Dahlin is not on Sweden’s Preliminary List released today 

I’m good with this.  Doesn’t the SHL usually play 40 or 50 games?  The first year is a big adjustment in terms of travel and games played in the nhl.  Give him a breather and full offseason to train.  Im sure he will attend in future years (hopefully we’re in the playoffs and he can’t I guess).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.