Around the NHL Summer 2019

spndnchz

17 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

My fat ass should be the last person to comment on anyone else’s level of fitness, but he does have approximately nine weeks before TC Starts. He should be OK . 

Oh, I'm not worried about his readiness for the season. But he's pretty clearly in hockey-player-in-July mode. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Oh, I'm not worried about his readiness for the season. But he's pretty clearly in hockey-player-in-July mode. 

Dude is a 100-millionare, he don't care.

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

To say nothing of the dad bod he's currently rocking. 

Right?  I know the legs are more important in hockey than upper body, but he doesn’t look like that 16 year old kid in those videos of some of his workouts in the old days.

• Like (+1) 1

No ill will here.  I wish we had players with that kind of attitude.

I guess Montour takes a little of the sting out of the end result of the trade that sent Zadorov and Compher to COL.

Edited by Weave

10 minutes ago, Weave said:

No ill will here.  I wish we had players with that kind of attitude.

I guess Montour takes a little of the sting out of the end result of the trade that sent Zadorov and Compher to COL.

Zadorov is pretty bad, or average on his best day

• Thanks (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I swear I'm not trolling: isn't arrogance one of the reasons you really don't like Jack? 

If he presented it on the ice sure.  Presenting it to the leadership in the locker room was more than sub optimal.  That was my complaint.

Oh, and ixnay on the Olltray, bra.  edit- ?

Edited by Weave

33 minutes ago, Weave said:

If he presented it on the ice sure.  Presenting it to the leadership in the locker room was more than sub optimal.  That was my complaint.

Oh, and ixnay on the Olltray, bra.  edit- ?

What can I say? You've inspired me! As I age, I want to be more like you...with an emphasis on the bourbon.

• Haha (+1) 1