NHL Draft Combine: May 27th - June 1st, Buffalo

LGR4GM

5 hours ago, dudacek said:

We all know @brawndo is already plotting hard to sabotage Turcotte’s results.

1 hour ago, Crusader1969 said:

Unfortunately, he is not on the initial U18 USA roster due to injury. 

He was injured the first half of the season and now another injury.  

If you are hoping for him at 7, this could help drop him 

Whistles Innocently 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Hoss said:

Fun fact: I have literally never heard or seen anything come out of the NHL combine that made me rethink a single thing about a player. Thankfully the media hasn’t over obsessed about it.

Pretty crazy that the media has never been obsessed with your opinions. 

• Haha (+1) 1

The purpose of the combine is to see how physically ready a player is. It helps teams learn what they need to work on. It also lets them investigate a player's character more. The interviews are more important than anything and if you talk to a scout, they'll tell you that. 

10 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

The purpose of the combine is to see how physically ready a player is. It helps teams learn what they need to work on. It also lets them investigate a player's character more. The interviews are more important than anything and if you talk to a scout, they'll tell you that. 

Yeah, we see data from the physical testing but mum's the word on the interviews. Those interviews could cause a drop of a few spots.

12 hours ago, French Collection said:

Yeah, we see data from the physical testing but mum's the word on the interviews. Those interviews could cause a drop of a few spots.

From what I have been told by actual NHL scouts, they do. They have already flagged guys they have questions about but are still interested in. Sometimes they learn positive things some times it is negative. The interviews are far more important than your windgate test. Again, the physical test just helps team gauge how close to the NHL some guys are and what they need to work on physically. 

8 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

What type of info is everyone looking for, tomorrow is the physical day. I will post a list of players the Sabres are interviewing, Caufield’s Height and Weight  Anything else? 

Nicholas Roberstsons, Turcotte, Boldy, Newhook, and Krebs height and weight. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

What type of info is everyone looking for, tomorrow is the physical day. I will post a list of players the Sabres are interviewing, Caufield’s Height and Weight  Anything else? 

Thanks for always doing this, you’re an incredibly valued poster here. I don’t think it would be the worst to make Byram look as bad as possible. Any chance you can grease the pull-up bar for him?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.