Fans off season wish list

sweetlou

19 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

No, See above. He should be a second pairing defenseman and play physical. Maybe he is already ruined with bad habits, but I think he can be saved.

You aren't signing Karlsson, a RHD and then putting Montour (RHD) and Risto (RHD) together. Since they just traded for Montour and sign Karlsson in your scenario, Risto is the odd man out unless you think you can unload Bogo. 

Edited by LGR4GM

5 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Was there something in Carolina about them not getting along or something? I honestly don't remember anything, but if I can use this to say Skinner sucks, I'm prepared to do it!

Yeah they did not like one another in Carolina 

One tiny thing they could do for sure which would make things a lot better would be to eliminate the "goal song" and never play it again.

Then replace all the snippets of songs they play during the game with the organ, every game.

30 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Was there something in Carolina about them not getting along or something? I honestly don't remember anything, but if I can use this to say Skinner sucks, I'm prepared to do it!

25 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Yeah they did not like one another in Carolina 

23 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Yes! Victory! If Justin Williams didn't like him, he must not be a winner! The great feeling of vindication!

Let’s put it this way Justin Williams was a complete and total D Bag in this situation.

9 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

It's not about being right, it's about what makes sense from a team building perspective. 

lol, don't be offended, it's all in good fun, but you sort of missed it. 

I cannot take much of the rest of this year seriously. Zadorov was great tonight. ROR was great the other night. We have Sobodka and the giraffe. If it wasn't so sad it'd be hilarious. If and when they do something I might get excited again, but not until then.

26 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Travis Yost talks about how Vegas May have to move out some players due to camp restraints. 

William Karlsson is mentioned as a trade target

What would take to make that happen? 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/16/buffalo-sabres-william-karlsson-free-agency-travis-yost/

Girgensons, Bogosian, and a 5th. 

More seriously, you should have posted this in my #7 trade thread ?

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/16/2019 at 8:09 AM, Brawndo said:

Travis Yost talks about how Vegas May have to move out some players due to camp restraints. 

William Karlsson is mentioned as a trade target

What would take to make that happen? 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/16/buffalo-sabres-william-karlsson-free-agency-travis-yost/

I'd be interested but not overpaying.  I think Nylander,  2019 San Jose pick and 2021 third rd pick would be enough.  Vegas in cap trouble so they can't take any salary back.

Sheldon Keefe looks like he knows how to win in the post season.  I would love to see him come to the Sabres. 

Also would love to see the Sabres offer sheet Kasperi Kapanen for 3 years at $3.75 mil AAV.  Would only cost Sabres 2020 second rd pick.  He is fast and knows how to play in his own end.  He was drafted by JBotts when with Pittsburg and has developed into a solid player. Could get you 20-30 goals playing on right side with Jack.  This allows you to slide Reinhart down to second line and create two good scoring lines. 

If you sign Skinner then you could have top two lines of

Olofsson- Eichel- Kapanen

Skinner- Mitts- Reinhart

if you don't sign Skinner then you go after Duchene and lines become

Olofsson- Eichel- Kapanen

Mitts- Duchene- Reinhart

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Why wouldn’t the Leafs match?

Because they only have about 12 million to hit expected cap of 83 million and they still need to sign Marner, Johnson, two more forwards and two defenseman.  They won't have enough money to go around unless they unload Marleau (unlikely), or Kadri, (possible).  

21 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

Because they only have about 12 million to hit expected cap of 83 million and they still need to sign Marner, Johnson, two more forwards and two defenseman.  They won't have enough money to go around unless they unload Marleau (unlikely), or Kadri, (possible).  

So they match and trade him to San Jose for a first-rounder, Or they match and send Kadri to the islanders... Or they match and trade Marner to...

Leafs are going to maximize their assets.And Kapanen at $3.75 million is worth more than a 2nd, to them, and to just about any team. You want to successfully. offer sheet Kapanen, it’s going to cost more than a 2nd and $3.75 million.

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.