Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
#freejame

Draft lottery day thread 8PM NBCSN

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Meh I'd rather have him ride out his year as a 13th forward/waive, then wast potential assets.

This is a very nuanced opinion.  Sobotka is no longer a threat to our sanity, as no matter who gets hired to coach, they won't use Sobotka like Housley did.  Don't use him to leverage anything other than cap space, unless someone's stupid enough to want him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

This is a very nuanced opinion.  Sobotka is no longer a threat to our sanity, as no matter who gets hired to coach, they won't use Sobotka like Housley did.  Don't use him to leverage anything other than cap space, unless someone's stupid enough to want him.

What JBOT does with this waste of space will go a long way in determining if he knows what he is doing

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, inkman said:

What JBOT does with this waste of space will go a long way in determining if he knows what he is doing

13th forward. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, inkman said:

What JBOT does with this waste of space will go a long way in determining if he knows what he is doing

The problem with that is he brought the waste of space here in the first place. I have zero confidence in the Sabres at all anymore. I will not be renewing my season tix this yr.  Very frustrating form of entertainment. Our Stanley Cup final is the draft lottery now. What a freaking waste...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LGR4GM said:

13th forward. 

I'd prefer if he was the 17th forward 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inkman said:

I'd prefer if he was the 17th forward 

I'd prefer if botterill never traded for such a declining player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LGR4GM said:

I'd prefer if botterill never traded for such a declining player. 

If Thompson and the blues pick turn into top 6 players (I know, the chances are super slim) then he will be forgiven. Until then, yeah it sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I didn’t watch last year, and we won the lottery, I will refrain from watching this year.  But please don’t hesitate to shower me with credit for the win if this plan works😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DHawerchuk10 said:

Since I didn’t watch last year, and we won the lottery, I will refrain from watching this year.  But please don’t hesitate to shower me with credit for the win if this plan works😊

Can I just shower you?

I have this luffa on a stick 

Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, inkman said:

If Thompson and the blues pick turn into top 6 players (I know, the chances are super slim) then he will be forgiven. Until then, yeah it sucks.

100% yes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, inkman said:

Can I just shower you?

I have this luffa on a stick 

This ***** makes my day.  Thanks.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw how is this an hour long? When is the actual top 3 revealed? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Btw how is this an hour long? When is the actual top 3 revealed? 

Idk how. 30 minutes would be plenty. 

I've heard they'll start announcing at 830 but can't confirm that. Won't be until like 850 I bet when they get to the top 3.

  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, inkman said:

If Thompson and the blues pick turn into top 6 players (I know, the chances are super slim) then he will be forgiven. Until then, yeah it sucks.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, we are as of now losing the Blues pick to the Ducks, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thorny said:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, we are as of now losing the Blues pick to the Ducks, right?

Yes. If botterill had made it 1 freaking pick higher we'd be fine. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Btw how is this an hour long? When is the actual top 3 revealed? 

Lots of commercials and camera panning on the GMs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indabuff said:

Lots of commercials and camera panning on the GMs?

I like it when they ask all gms what they would do if they win it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Btw how is this an hour long? When is the actual top 3 revealed? 

This is basically a playoff show with the lottery tossed in.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is dumb. They should be doing profiles of the top prospects or something. 

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's a playoff preview show...SN is ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

This is dumb. They should be doing profiles of the top prospects or something. 

Yup. But that would make sense and the NHL is always dumb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...