Draft lottery day thread 8PM NBCSN

#freejame

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Meh I'd rather have him ride out his year as a 13th forward/waive, then wast potential assets.

This is a very nuanced opinion.  Sobotka is no longer a threat to our sanity, as no matter who gets hired to coach, they won't use Sobotka like Housley did.  Don't use him to leverage anything other than cap space, unless someone's stupid enough to want him.

55 minutes ago, IKnowPhysics said:

This is a very nuanced opinion.  Sobotka is no longer a threat to our sanity, as no matter who gets hired to coach, they won't use Sobotka like Housley did.  Don't use him to leverage anything other than cap space, unless someone's stupid enough to want him.

What JBOT does with this waste of space will go a long way in determining if he knows what he is doing

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

What JBOT does with this waste of space will go a long way in determining if he knows what he is doing

The problem with that is he brought the waste of space here in the first place. I have zero confidence in the Sabres at all anymore. I will not be renewing my season tix this yr.  Very frustrating form of entertainment. Our Stanley Cup final is the draft lottery now. What a freaking waste...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DHawerchuk10 said:

Since I didn’t watch last year, and we won the lottery, I will refrain from watching this year.  But please don’t hesitate to shower me with credit for the win if this plan works?

Can I just shower you?

I have this luffa on a stick 

Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Btw how is this an hour long? When is the actual top 3 revealed? 

Idk how. 30 minutes would be plenty. 

I've heard they'll start announcing at 830 but can't confirm that. Won't be until like 850 I bet when they get to the top 3.

• Thanks (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, inkman said:

If Thompson and the blues pick turn into top 6 players (I know, the chances are super slim) then he will be forgiven. Until then, yeah it sucks.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, we are as of now losing the Blues pick to the Ducks, right?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.