Fire McLellan!

PASabreFan

McLellan has pretty much coached his entire career on the west coast. His family & friends I'd imagine are predominantly on the west coast as well.

I wonder how much those other factors will work into his decision, if it indeed is between us & LA.

As much as I have no idea where he'll end up, just looking at it all it seems he'd pick LA over us. Especially if LA lands Hughes, although he may have to make a decision before then.

At least the name being mentioned today wasn't Chris Taylor lol

25 minutes ago, MillerVaive said:

McLellan has pretty much coached his entire career on the west coast. His family & friends I'd imagine are predominantly on the west coast as well.

I wonder how much those other factors will work into his decision, if it indeed is between us & LA.

As much as I have no idea where he'll end up, just looking at it all it seems he'd pick LA over us. Especially if LA lands Hughes, although he may have to make a decision before then.

My guess would be that Botterill has a list of guys he's targeting and probably is contacting each one and will zone in on them as be has evaluated them. Much like you would operate in the draft I would think.

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

My guess would be that Botterill has a list of guys he's targeting and probably is contacting each one and will zone in on them as be has evaluated them. Much like you would operate in the draft I would think.

32 minutes ago, MillerVaive said:

Could you all do this in the appropriate topic and not one meant as a joke?

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

Could you all do this in the appropriate topic and not one meant as a joke?

sorry, i had multiple threads open & posted in the wrong one

One of the drawbacks i guess of multiple threads on similar topics, even tho this one was meant as a "joke"

snicker snicker

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MillerVaive said:

sorry, i had multiple threads open & posted in the wrong one

One of the drawbacks i guess of multiple threads on similar topics, even tho this one was meant as a "joke"

snicker snicker

Hey you can do more than one thing at a time?  Gotta turn in your man card.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/8/2019 at 6:29 PM, PerreaultForever said:

Jim Schoenfeld's an assistant GM and sort of assistant coach with the Rangers. They seem to be getting their rebuild right.............just saying. 

What have the rangers done in their rebuild that is impressive? 

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

What have the rangers done in their rebuild that is impressive? 

They're positioned to surge forward in a much shorter time frame. Basically a 3 year rebuild and even without that lottery win they were going to be competitive next year. They already have a new goalie, cap room, draft picks, multiple prospects, youth on the roster. Take a look at their situation closely. A lot of it stems from far better deals involving their big name vets at or near deadlines. They have done it the right way and now they got lucky on top of it much like Toronto did. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.