Locker Room Cleanout Day

WildCard

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Sounds like a guy who knows he's gone

Really?  I think he clearly said that every year there is change, he doesn't know what is going to happen, its too early to say.

I am sure he heard the trade rumors involving him and Tampa.  Sure, he could have answered with "I want to stay" but I almost think he lost sight of the question.  The question was a direct shot to stir controversy, he knows that much. 

Best thing he could do is not say anything.

3 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Sounds kind of quixotic.

I assume you mean the part about turning it around...

It's the only player quote I like.  He's smart for an 18 year old.

13 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Really?  I think he clearly said that every year there is change, he doesn't know what is going to happen, its too early to say.

I am sure he heard the trade rumors involving him and Tampa.  Sure, he could have answered with "I want to stay" but I almost think he lost sight of the question.  The question was a direct shot to stir controversy, he knows that much. 

Best thing he could do is not say anything.

That Risto clip is classic player non-speak.  He said nothing.

I would be highly surprised if he is not moved out this summer, as part of a package involving players out and players in.

8 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah, I think he'd prefer to be moved at this point.

Well can you blame him, the three big names guys moved last year are all in playoffs and here he is once again cleaning out his locker never having been. 

It worked last year for Ryan O to act all depressed to get out..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.