2019 NHL Draft

LGR4GM

6 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Trying to make it, may need a nap before... post op drains you even though Ive been just sitting in a chair most of the day... gonna need to suck it up... set my alarm.

Rest up. We'll catch you up if you miss anything. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dach at #3, would certainly be ...interesting.  I like the overall package, but the skating reminds me of Couturier which was a characteristic of his "lack" of ability in his draft year.  He's turned out fine.  So perhaps, my reservations about Dach are misguided, but at #3, that would be stunning.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheCerebral1 said:

Dach at #3, would certainly be ...interesting.  I like the overall package, but the skating reminds me of Couturier which was a characteristic of his "lack" of ability in his draft year.  He's turned out fine.  So perhaps, my reservations about Dach are misguided, but at #3, that would be stunning.  

If he were to go 3.  Byram goes 4.  Any chance LA moves the pick?  What's the price to get up to take Turcotte?

Just now, LGR4GM said:

No,  if Dach goes at 3, Turcotte goes 4, Byram goes 5.

The closer we get to Zegras, Cozens, Kreps the closer I like.  Turcotte is my favorite prospect outside of Kakko, but I have fallen in love with Zegras's game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

And this board would spontaneously combust. As it should.

I agree, moving up from 31, fine, trading down from 7....ffs, I'd drive to Buffalo from Phoenix AZ, and pack Botterill's bags myself.