NEXT COACH should be? mega thread ...

Zamboni

So, this is interesting.  Same fundamental problems in Nashville and it looks like the natives are getting restless.  Some are even saying Housley ought to come back.  What if we did a coaching swap with Nashville?

if i’m the one hiring based on the incredibly limited info i have my top five (also considering what’s “available”):

1. sheldon keefe

2. luke richardson

3. scott gordon

4. rikard grönborg 

5. dj smith

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ... said:

So, this is interesting.  Same fundamental problems in Nashville and it looks like the natives are getting restless.  Some are even saying Housley ought to come back.  What if we did a coaching swap with Nashville?

I don't care about how good of a coach Laviolette is, I could never stomach him here...I just want to punch him in the face every time I see that smug face on TV

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

if i’m the one hiring based on the incredibly limited info i have my top five (also considering what’s “available”):

1. sheldon keefe

2. luke richardson

3. scott gordon

4. rikard grönborg 

5. dj smith

I would move D.J. Smith up to the second position, but Richardson is interesting.

36 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I would move D.J. Smith up to the second position, but Richardson is interesting.

i still have a lot of interest in him. he’s been raved about every single step and has had success, as well. seems to be an incredible man, too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

1. sheldon keefe

2. luke richardson

3. scott gordon

4. rikard grönborg 

5. dj smith

The next great NHL coach! We are stupid if we aren't doing everything we can to obtain hi services.

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

1. sheldon keefe

2. luke richardson

3. scott gordon

4. rikard grönborg 

5. dj smith

i read the die by the blade write-up on him. colour me intrigued.

3 hours ago, IKnowPhysics said:

If Barry Trotz were still in Nashville and lost in the 1st round, I would be going full Russian troll farm on Preds fan websites inciting his firing so the Sabres could hire him.

Laviolette? Blehhh.

Agree, I'd prefer to not have 3 coaches in a row with terrible hair. 

Say what you want about Nolan but his hair had great compete. 

Edited by Thorny

9 minutes ago, calti said:

Ted Nolan w/Schoney and Craig Ramsay as assistants.Get the sabres to play like men.Schoney will hold dive in front of the puck drills for these fat pigs.

Imagine that? Boy, that would all but guarantee we lottery pick for the next few years with that coaching staff ?

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, calti said:

Ted Nolan w/Schoney and Craig Ramsay as assistants.Get the sabres to play like men.Schoney will hold dive in front of the puck drills for these fat pigs.

Eat another doughnut!

• Haha (+1) 1

I would not mind Rikard Grönborg at all, most because he is the only one of the candidates that i know best.

This guy is legit as fk, as most top coaches obviously but he really digs into players to find out how to use them at their best level, this
is why he has been so tremedously successful as a coach, and he is very very respected for his mindset.

I sure understand why he is not on most of you guys wishlist and i respect that, get to know him a little bit atleast

Edited by MODO Hockey