2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

• SDS unpinned this topic
13 hours ago, spndnchz said:

I'll bet heavily that the league looks to allow video review on any incident that results in an injury so the officials can properly assess the incident and make the right call.  It actually makes more sense than having a video review for offsides.

When injuries occur as a result of an infraction I think it's important that the game be slowed down to see if it was intentional or not.  In my view it would have taken one review of this incident to assess a 2 min cross check and move on.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:04 PM, Thorny said:

Thankfully only for one more season.

Finally done with some really ughlee work hours and now that I can watch hockey, the Jets are golfing...oh well, after going down two I didn't expect them to win...no team D and the usual 3 period breakdown did them in. The team will look much different next year.

Anyway, I would be interested in a trade centering around Trouba and Mittlestadt?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.