2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, New Guy said:

Predictions on our bedtime? 

Sadly, now.  Wish I could stay up for this (were the Sabres playing, I would), but just too much to do too early tomorrow.  Glad Vegas tied it after that BS major.  Wish they would have won it in regulation on that last rush.  OT is just too much of a crap shoot.

4 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

here is the hit

Yep the cut was from hitting the ice, a Vegas stick never got near his face. Terrible terrible call by the refs. They will be embarrassed when they see the replay. Zero chance that was a five minute major and game misconduct. NHL refs are trying to be as idiotic as NFL refs now. 

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Yep the cut was from hitting the ice, a Vegas stick never got near his face. Terrible terrible call by the refs. They will be embarrassed when they see the replay. Zero chance that was a five minute major and game misconduct. NHL refs are trying to be as idiotic as NFL refs now. 

It was barely a two. He cross pushed him in the chest into Stasney then he fell awkwardly shoulder then face and that’s what hurt him. One of the worst calls I’ve seen in a long time. The sharks were pissed at Stasney not raven Eakin. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

And during the intermission Keith Jones agrees that it’s a 5 minute major. What a joke he is. 

Not sure if he agreed with it. He said he was "okay with it." It's a subtle difference.

When you let four in on a PK, it's not all on the refs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.