2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

13 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'll be in Boston for the long weekend for fun, no real itinerary, but I can snag upper seats for the Friday night game, 150 each, Mr and the gal watching some playoff hockey, what ya guys think? 

I'll prolly wear my whalers or north stars jersey if I go 

Ewwww, going to the home of the Bruins and Patriots (and Red Sox) for fun?

• Haha (+1) 1

Damn, was hoping to see fenway but they aren't back home until my flight leaves Monday, I hate baseball, but the experience would be cool. 

Still pondering about this damn Bruins game, I really don't wanna throw that much $$ on a ticket, anyone here ever buy from scalpers? Especially for playoffs, any experiences? 

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sure, 5 days off, plus it's funny when I can name off all these cool places I've seen, but yet have never been to freakin Boston 

Giovanni’s, North End ...  make a reservation.

4 minutes ago, ... said:

I don't really care for the Blues, but I'm not in love with the Jets, either. Any reason why y'all like them?

Fans are awesome, great playoff atmosphere. Fun team to watch

Plus I hate O'Reilly, and I want their pick

• Thanks (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, ... said:

I don't really care for the Blues, but I'm not in love with the Jets, either. Any reason why y'all like them?

The only reason is if they lose and one of the teams behind them goes to the CF we get their pick over San Jose. 

19 minutes ago, ... said:

Small market getting their team back and finding success is a story I enjoy. I have a soft spot for the WHA teams as well.

Best man at my wedding grew up in Winnipeg and is a big Jets fan.

20 minutes ago, ct fab said:

Not sure how the 2nd goal by the blues counted. Sure looked to me that the left post was way off before the Puck crossed the line.

It was but if the officials dean that the defense caused it to go off and the shot would have went in if they did not they can count it. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/17/2019 at 8:24 AM, Hoss said:

They were down 5-0.

I love listening to you whine about Vegas’ prospect pool. It legitimately does not matter if you’re consistently contending for cups. There’s no reason to think they can’t just keep going. The Sabres really have destroyed the way we all think about this game.

Preach. It's like some people have forgotten that short term success necessarily must come before long-term success. 

---

lol @ Trouba

Edited by Thorny

On 4/17/2019 at 7:11 AM, Brawndo said:

I was in SRO above the oranges, May entered the zone and entire section in front on me stood up and blocked my view. 

A Columbus versus Vegas Cup Final would be perfect for the Sabres

Just arrived yesterday morning, I usually hear it for wearing Sabres Gear when I’m down here. Now I can respond with at least when the Sabres won the Presidents Trophy they made it to the second round. 

Third round!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.