2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'll be in Boston for the long weekend for fun, no real itinerary, but I can snag upper seats for the Friday night game, 150 each, Mr and the gal watching some playoff hockey, what ya guys think? 

I'll prolly wear my whalers or north stars jersey if I go 

We will need a full report Saturday Morning on this Playoff Hockey Subject it sounds fun 

20 hours ago, Hoss said:

I think I was very wrong about the need to move O’Reilly. Luckily that doesn’t mean the trade won’t eventually work out.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cb8743b6778702f6f

18 hours ago, Hoss said:

I get that, but I'm not sure exactly what tone it's going for. I am fluent in gif.

His name is Tage. He was a bust before he sniffed a jock strap. But there's still a chance he changes his name and finds success.

Are you fluent in gif though? 

2 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

Go Stars if it means Laviolette becomes available 

I'll just say it:  Go Stars.

I've been in that building and it's pretty raucous even for regular season games.  Don't sell the "southern hockey" thing short; people here love their Stars.  With the Sabres so far removed from the playoffs I have no problem pulling for Dallas this year.

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I'll just say it:  Go Stars.

I've been in that building and it's pretty raucous even for regular season games.  Don't sell the "southern hockey" thing short; people here love their Stars.  With the Sabres so far removed from the playoffs I have no problem pulling for Dallas this year.

Just don't change your avatar

• Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'll be in Boston for the long weekend for fun, no real itinerary, but I can snag upper seats for the Friday night game, 150 each, Mr and the gal watching some playoff hockey, what ya guys think? 

I'll prolly wear my whalers or north stars jersey if I go 

Be prepared to be surrounded by a bunch of southie up there.  If they don't beat your head in already, you'll want to do it yourself after listening to them talk for about ten minutes.

43 minutes ago, shrader said:

Be prepared to be surrounded by a bunch of southie up there.  If they don't beat your head in already, you'll want to do it yourself after listening to them talk for about ten minutes.

Well, I won't be cheering for Toronto, so maybe I'll be safe. I am not sure I've ever been to a playoff hockey game (sad to think) 

The accent thing may get to me 

29 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

"I'm shocked" - Pikachu

You kids with your loud music, and your Dan Fogelberg.  Your zima, hula hoops, and Pac-Man video games.

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Well, I won't be cheering for Toronto, so maybe I'll be safe. I am not sure I've ever been to a playoff hockey game (sad to think) 

The accent thing may get to me 

No one is ever safe from southie.  Your IQ will take a 20 point hit just from being within 20 feet of them.  You'll walk in a doctor and walk out a vegetable.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

We had the Bos/Tor game on at work and I’m the only big hockey fan. I made it clear how much Sabres fans dislike both teams. Only took a few expletives. A few chuckles and some concerned looks followed.

I was at the bar watching that game, squeezed in really tight to an older woman. I'm very closer to her, facing her direction watching the tv, and when Toronto scored I instinctively yelled 'Oh fck me!' She jumped so hard at that and just panicked haha

I apologized and all that jazz; she wasn't mad just startled, by the language or the proposition I'm not sure. Either way, very funny 

Edited by WildCard
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I was at the bar watching that game, squeezed in really tight to an older woman. I'm very closer to her, facing her direction watching the tv, and when Toronto scored I instinctively yelled 'Oh fck me!' She jumped so hard at that and just panicked haha

I apologized and all that jazz; she wasn't mad just startled, by the language or the proposition I'm not sure. Either way, very funny 

Older women: “I don’t think your ready for this jelly”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.