2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

20 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

So are you sh***ing on Lehner for having a drinking problem when he was with the Sabres? One in which he by all accounts have overcome the demons and is playing like a “1st round spent on him” goalie?

Or are you blaming TM for spending a 1st on him? Which isn’t Lehners fault.

Grudges are a hell of a thing ...

Did you bother to read my subsequent posts?

58 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Soooo... you were serious?

Not sure what the sad emoji means but for the record it wasn't a shot at Wilcard (who seems to be one of the most laid back on here) or anyone specifically.  Just seems like in general it's been abrasive in most of these threads as of late, but maybe I'm wrong.  I'm just going to assume I have nothing better to do and am looking too far in to this.

4 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Not sure what the sad emoji means but for the record it wasn't a shot at Wilcard (who seems to be one of the most laid back on here) or anyone specifically.  Just seems like in general it's been abrasive in most of these threads as of late, but maybe I'm wrong.  I'm just going to assume I have nothing better to do and am looking too far in to this.

lol I don't even know what this is reference to to be honest with you, I just saw my name 

Thanks for the kind words though ?

8 minutes ago, ... said:

Tampa was the premiere team to beat this season.  Who is a better match in the playoffs? 

For them? Washington would be my guess, or the Island

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Did you bother to read my subsequent posts?

So from what I read ... the fact that Lehner was fiesty while on the Sabres, was because he was drunk or hungover. The only reason.

yet, (safe assumption he’s no longer like that) tonight he showed his feistiness. 

So your original shot at Lehner for being fiesty (being connected only to his addiction/issues) was rather wrong and kinda immature. Don’t ya think?

Lightning get broomed and were blown out twice in 4 games. Utter embarrassment...they got their ***** handed to them after the first period of game 1. Tortorella may not be the most liked coach but damn if he isn't a phenomenal strategist.

I know people say this stuff happens every year but let's be real. It doesn't.  No team in the history of the NHL won the President's Trophy and then got swept in the first round.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

So from what I read ... the fact that Lehner was fiesty while on the Sabres, was because he was drunk or hungover. The only reason.

yet, (safe assumption he’s no longer like that) tonight he showed his feistiness. 

So your original shot at Lehner for being fiesty (being connected only to his addiction/issues) was rather wrong and kinda immature. Don’t ya think?

I've never claimed to be right or mature

Edited by inkman
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I got busy after the 2nd P of the Cbus/TB game. Did the Lightning not come out of the locker room in the 3rd?

Not really. They got smoked. Point, Stammy, Kooch, all invisible for the most part.  

If they only had Risto .... 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I got busy after the 2nd P of the Cbus/TB game. Did the Lightning not come out of the locker room in the 3rd?

Got busy with house chores or literally "got busy?".  Rhetorical question.

They did not look good imo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.