2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, ... said:

There's no room for personal growth in your world, is there?

Sure there is yay Robin. Thanks for letting us waste a first round pick on you so you could completely fall on your face personally and professionally only to leave and win some sort of come back player award. Awesome. I feel so good inside. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Sure there is yay Robin. Thanks for letting us waste a first round pick on you so you could completely fall on your face personally and professionally only to leave and win some sort of come back player award. Awesome. I feel so good inside. 

Really, you blame Lehner for that mistake? 

1 minute ago, ... said:

Really, you blame Lehner for that mistake? 

The trade? No.  GMTM should have seen the signs, God knows he's very informed on them. But it really had to happen to our team, more desperate than any other sports franchise to catch a ***** break. Can we get one? Just ***** one?

9 minutes ago, inkman said:

The trade? No.  GMTM should have seen the signs, God knows he's very informed on them. But it really had to happen to our team, more desperate than any other sports franchise to catch a ***** break. Can we get one? Just ***** one?

I agree.  However, on Lehner, it's nice to see someone beat back their personal demons.  I hate to see talent go to waste.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, inkman said:

Little did we know it was all alcohol and hangover induced 

So are you sh***ing on Lehner for having a drinking problem when he was with the Sabres? One in which he by all accounts have overcome the demons and is playing like a “1st round spent on him” goalie?

Or are you blaming TM for spending a 1st on him? Which isn’t Lehners fault.

21 minutes ago, ... said:

There's no room for personal growth in your world, is there?

Grudges are a hell of a thing ...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.