2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

Just now, inkman said:

Most of her examples in that song are not irony

I know, the thanks was sarcastic. Hard to convey through text. 

Just now, SDS said:

It was a joke about people with short fuses.

Considering the poster that’s what I thought it was, but I wasn’t sure if I missed something. 

6 hours ago, WildCard said:

Cooper is not getting fired lol

They've been notoriously soft in the playoffs for years. And to take the best team the league has seen in years, with the possibility of getting swept in the first round, by a team that barely made the playoffs............ I don't think it's unreasonable to consider the possibility he might be fired. 

43 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Is this irony? I’m never certain of what is and isn’t ironic...thanks a lot, Alanis. 

I don't know, do I have a short fuse?

30 minutes ago, JJFIVEOH said:

They've been notoriously soft in the playoffs for years. And to take the best team the league has seen in years, with the possibility of getting swept in the first round, by a team that barely made the playoffs............ I don't think it's unreasonable to consider the possibility he might be fired. 

And at the same time: I don't think it's unreasonable to think he might not be that good of a coach.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.