2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

6 hours ago, Thwomp! said:

Columbus won the first two on the road against Washington last year in the playoffs. We know how that turned out for both teams.

Columbus has never won a playoff series. They've never even won 3 games in a series before.

Unfortunately for Tampa they don't have Holtby be turn to after benching him the first 2 games for some reason. 

Edited by Thorny

2 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

You and Blue can continue to think ROR was scapegoated but I honestly will always believe there was far more to it than that. 

Thus I will always despise him for that and for seemingly re-finding his love in St. Louis. 

So I pray the Blues lose by round 2 not only because of him but for their draft pick which if one of CBJ, VGK, DAL, or COL make it out of the 2nd round we'd get the 19th pick.

So Weave was right: you've literally invented a villain. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

So Weave was right: you've literally invented a villain. 

It's a funny situation. Botterill either made the Wrong move for the Wrong reasons, or the Wrong move for the Right reasons. 

If it's the latter, I'd actually say that's worse. Right reasons being he evaluated the move to be the correct one for this team.

If it's the former, at least there'a a chance whoever influenced/demanded the move (Pegula) might lay off going forward.

18 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Does Tampa not have "it" with no kucherov it's not looking so good 

I can see it now, Tampa loses 4 straight.  In the off season they trade us JT Miller, Gourde, Sergachev and a their number 1 pick for Risto, Girgs, and 50 wings from Anchor Bar.  

I'm watching the Toronto/Bruins game & just now Don Cherry is on Coaches Corner going on about Ryan O'Reilly again & he asked "how in the world did Doug Armstrong ever got ROR from Buffalo?"

Made me feel sick to my stomach

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I can see it now, Tampa loses 4 straight.  In the off season they trade us JT Miller, Gourde, Sergachev and a their number 1 pick for Risto, Girgs, and 50 wings from Anchor Bar.  

I'll take that. Heck i'll even give them 100 wings & some free bleu cheese & carrot sticks & celery.

Make it happen!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.