2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round

Brawndo

11 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

He played better than any goalie so far in the playoffs, imo.  It might not last, but last night he was king.

It won't last. He's a career .912 sv% and he is getting older. Last night was a good night and that could hold up for a little while but he will regress. 

11 hours ago, Zamboni said:

“Realistic” ... “and offer sheet” aren’t a good match to use in the same sentence. 

ill go out on a stable limb here and say there won’t be one (or more) offer sheet the entire off season.

I meant make a trade offer for Kapanen's rights.

15 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Toronto will match any offer

But a 5 year 11.5 Million AAV, would ***** their cap royally. 

No GM will offer sheet anyone unfortunately.

Totally agree, but I would love to see Botterill try, if not somebody else.  Marner is the real deal.  Put him with Eichel, and they'll light it up.  And if you wanted to spread the wealth, I think he would do wonders for Casey's development on the 2nd line.

33 minutes ago, DHawerchuk10 said:

Totally agree, but I would love to see Botterill try, if not somebody else.  Marner is the real deal.  Put him with Eichel, and they'll light it up.  And if you wanted to spread the wealth, I think he would do wonders for Casey's development on the 2nd line.

Now Marner... Marner I would trade the 7th overall pick for. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 2

I can't decide which game to focus on, Islanders or Tampa.  You have to think Tampa is going to come out like nothing we've seen in hockey for a long time...right?  I also would love to seen Lehner get lit up, but I dislike the Penguins.

23 minutes ago, ... said:

I can't decide which game to focus on, Islanders or Tampa.  You have to think Tampa is going to come out like nothing we've seen in hockey for a long time...right?  I also would love to seen Lehner get lit up, but I dislike the Penguins.

Because of the time difference you should be able to catch most of both games!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.