McDavid’s leg not broken

SDS

I would like to note that despite his legs being taken out and crashing into the post - no one did anything.  It’s almost like jumping on top of people and punching their face in isn’t a thing in the NHL anymore. ?

They’re just saying that because they missed the playoffs. I bet “it’s broke.”

SDS, do you really believe that Zach Kassian is his winger for his incredible playmaking and finish?

Edited by SwampD

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

They’re just saying that because they missed the playoffs. I bet “it’s broke.”

SDS, do you really believe that Zach Kassian is his winger for his incredible playmaking and finish?

On the flip side, Kassian being on the line didn't prevent much of anything, did it? 

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

On the flip side, Kassian being on the line didn't prevent much of anything, did it? 

I don't understand. It wasn't a bad hit. It was a hockey play. Thus no response. Who can say what he prevented this year, cuz it didn't happen.

You guys will just do anything to pretend that in addition to being skilled and beautiful, hockey is also violent and nasty. To me, that juxtaposition is what makes it so wonderful.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SwampD said:

I don't understand. It wasn't a bad hit. It was a hockey play. Thus no response. Who can say what he prevented this year, cuz it didn't happen.

You guys will just do anything to pretend that in addition to being skilled and beautiful, hockey is also violent and nasty. To me, that juxtaposition is what makes it so wonderful.

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

If that hit were on EIchel and there was no response, the board would have been full of "Sabres are weak" posts.  We saw it happen 9 years ago with Miller, when the Sabres TRIED to respond but couldn't because of the linesmen.

Connor said it was broke.  He's negative and that's not a good sign of a leader.  Seems like a major problem from that draft class. 

edit:  Sorry I confused you Curtis - there wasn't a sarcasm font to choose from.

Edited by 7+6=13

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.