GDT: Season Finale Sabres at Detroit April 6th, 2019 7PM MSG

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I am so beyond caring about picking 5th or 6th in the draft.

Stat-padding 8-1 victories - even meaningless ones - are more fun.

Agreed. 

Did people actually think we were going to pick anything but 8th, anyways? We always pick 8.

• Like (+1) 1

Detroit has a Bertuzzi, a Mantha, a Chelios , and Turgeon  

RJ says Chelios is son of Chris.  Turgeon is the son of Pierre.  Is Mantha related to Moe?  Bertuzzi related to Todd?  

Edited by Pimlach

12 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Oh trust me, this win tonight means nothing and doesn’t change a thing about this years team. I certainly hope you’re not that naive. 

It means enough to you to watch it and comment here. Do you get up in the morning and just look for someone's Cheerios to piss in?

A lot of mourning for Hughes. Sabres don't need another potential #1 center. They need middle-6 talent badly. Should be someone pretty easy to get in the low 10s.

We need to break this "No playoffs? Time to tank!" mentality if this team is to ever truly shake the losing culture. Go out with your heads held high. Enough of this race to get #1 every year.We got Dahlin, be happy.

Rangers OT was great.

Rangers have finished ahead of us, Pittsburgh and Carolina have passed the Sharks, at least temporarily. They play Colorado. Jets and Preds can pass Blues and Sharks too.

Blues pick is 22 right now, Sharks 23

Edited by dudacek

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.