GDT:Home Finale 4/4/19 Ottawa Senators at Buffalo Sabres 7pm MSG

Brawndo

59 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

It's all going according to plan. Remember, it's mainly the typing fingers I want broken. If you can get 'em all, there's a bonus of course.

I use talk to text 

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

After the spaghetti parm, you may be correct 

Meet up at intermission? 

Sure 

58 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I won't harm the sentinel! 

Here’s my photo

4C81D11B-4E93-4767-8DC5-F5FF618984ED.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Is it true that the Eichel bobble heads they are giving out have him shooting from the wrong hand?

He’s not shooting. He’s holding a straight blades stick at the top with his right hand. Typically that isn’t where his right hand would be, but it isn’t an action pose. They probably got it wrong, but conceivably he could be just holding his stick in a non-game like manner. 

26 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I hope this is the most embarrassing loss of the year so it leaves zero doubt housecleaning on ice and behind bench are made.

Will this really make you feel better than a Skinner hat trick and five points from Dahlin?

Our draft position is basically in the hands of the lottery ball, and do you think the results of the last two games will really make difference to Botterill if the past 20 haven't?

Don't you need a little bit of Sabre-related joy in your life? ?

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Will this really make you feel better than a Skinner hat trick and five points from Dahlin?

Our draft position is basically in the hands of the lottery ball, and do you think the results of the last two games will really make difference to Botterill if the past 20 haven't?

I would definitely like to see Skinner score 40 this year so he goes out feeling good about himself on the team. 

Dahlin needs to realize that very few players think the game like he does.  Sometimes he needs to "dumb down" his game for the sake of his teammates.  He seems stunned that players are not there when he makes a crazy good pass.

Edited by Tondas

16 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Right. I'd like to see Jack get to 80 points, and Skinner get to 40 goals. At least it's something. 

I also concede to some of it being optics as its only a matter of a few points, but a 70-something point season for Jack in the first year of his new deal would leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. I thought 80 was a guarantee. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.