GDT:Home Finale 4/4/19 Ottawa Senators at Buffalo Sabres 7pm MSG

Brawndo

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

They showed some of it after the break and Pommers' reaction on the ice. Good, good stuff.

Looks like this year will end up having TWO highlights. The streak, and this game. 

Edited by Thorny

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Eichel is so skilled.  I still think he’s a 100 plus point producer on a good team.  Oloffson needs to be here next year. 

He can score 100 points.  It is up to him. 

I saw Marcel Dionne score tons of points on some of the worst teams. 

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I don't expect Jack to play like this every game. No one does.

But it does show you how much better our chances of winning are when he is on the top of his game.

One more to 80?

No, I do not expect that out of him for every game of the season either but I guess I just will never understand how a player can look so different from one night to the next and he has not looked like that often over the last 2 months

Nice to see a win on fan appreciation night.  Lots of kids in the crowd.  Eichel bobble heads. 

We needed to beat the much weaker Senators.  A three goal win is about right.  Tanking this game would have be a crime and an atrocity. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

No, I do not expect that out of him for every game of the season either but I guess I just will never understand how a player can look so different from one night to the next and he has not looked like that often over the last 2 months

He had a little more room tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.